Successful project completions after another busy summer
In light of the current and ongoing Covid-19 situation it has still been another very bush summer here at Pinington Limited with completion of numerous projects in the education sector. Below is a list of projects completed either during the school 6 week holiday period or end of September university holiday period:
- Lancaster University – Slaidburn House replacement of 32 bathroom pods
- Bowerham Primary School – School toilet and kitchen refurb
- Samlesbury Primary School – Formation of new safeguarded front entrance and staff offices
- St Mary’s Primary School Morecambe – Front Entrance Alterations
- St Luke’s School Slyne With Hest – Replacement heating system
- Bowerham Primary School Lancaster – Toilet and kitchen refurbishment
In undertaking this work it is instrumental that our diligent, pragmatic and hardworking core of directly employed labour perform at the high levels they set and this summer has been no different and has been an amazing effort from all. Add to the core nucleus or directly employed labour we have is a strong supply chain that again have gone over and above where required to achieve a high standard on time and on budget for our clients.
One contractor we worked closley with this summer was Taplanes Showering Solutions https://taplanes.co.uk/ who provided the new bathroom pods for the Slaidburn House project at Lancaster University. Jonathan Braunton of Taplanes stated ” I wanted to say how impressed I was with the overall workmanship, I thought the pods looked superb. It’s been a pleasure working with Pinington, they’ve done a great job. I genuinely thought the pods looked superb. Thank you, Russell and Ian, for doing a great job Roll on next year…”. Thank you Jonathan the feeling mutual!
Here’s to another busy summer in 2021!!