Established for over 70 years, Pinington Limited recognise the importance of caring for our environment and promoting our eco-friendly values. We have continually sought to broaden our resource base and apply new skills and techniques to our operations in order to meet the changing needs of our customers within the Construction Industry, whilst contributing to a healthy and stable environment.
We have been studying the new and exciting revelation of Electrical Vehicles and with the increasing number of consumers wanting to achieve sustainability and reduce their carbon footprint the current market is expected to grow rapidly. Pinington has foreseen the demand for professional and trusted OLEV approved installers and have achieved this accreditation after undertaking a vigorous training and testing process.
Why Choose Us
- Expert Knowledge With over 70 years expertise, our team have a great knowledge of the industry.
- Fully Qualified Electricians We can handle any additional electrical works that may be necessary to complete the installation suitably.
- NICEIC Qualified Electrical Contractor and CHAS Approved Company Registered for over 20 years with a strong and trusted reputation in the Construction Industry.
- ROLEC Approved and OLEV Registered We have been certified by the Office for Low Emission Vehicles (OLEV) to install EV charging points so you know you’re in safe hands when you choose us. All of our approved installers are trained to City & Guilds qualifying standards and approved by the NICEIC.
- Highly Professional Customer Service All of our OLEV approved installers are directly employed by Pinington Limited.
- 18th Edition IET BS7671 Wiring Regulations Electricians with City & Guilds qualified regulations.
- Periodic Inspection and Testing of Electrical Installations City & Guilds qualified Electricians.
- Electric Vehicle Home Charge Scheme (EVHS) The EV chargers we install are approved under the OLEV government grant scheme.
Home & Workplace Charging Points
Our staff have experience in the installation of EV Charging Points and are qualified to supply and install Residential, Commercial and Workplace charging points.
We have comprehensive knowledge of all requirements and are able to give the best and most objective advice for individuals and businesses.
The electric vehicle chargers we install are approved under the office for low emission vehicle (OLEV) government grant scheme, also known as Electric Vehicle Home Charge Scheme (EVHS) which means our customers can benefit from 75% off the cost of the equipment and installation up to a maximum of £350.