Recent Project Award Success!
Here at Pinington we have had a great start to the new financial year in securing a large number of new contracts as listed below:
- Student Accommodation, Wood Street Lancaster £1.1million
- Science Lab Refurb, West Kirby Grammar School £475k
- Fire Improvement Works, Bamford Academy Rochdale £465k
- Electrical Re-Wire & Upgrade, North Walney Primary School Barrow-in-Furness Primary School £175k
- Boiler & Heating Replacement, Ullswater College Penrith £145k
- Toilet Modifications West End Primary School Morecambe £80k
Managing Director Tom Pinington stated “We are delighted with the recent project awards and looking forward to a busy period in delivering all of the schemes. We are not going to be taking our foot off the gas just because of these contract awards we will continue to look forward and plan ahead. We anticipate a very busy summer as always and the recent project success is credit to a great team we have here at Pinington”
Keep an eye in the projects section for completion photographs of these project and on the twitter feed for progress photographs as the works are ongoing.