Pinington Limited Covid-19 Update 24th March 2020
Following the Prime Ministers statement on the evening of Monday 23rd March 2020 Pinington Limited felt the need to stress we are still open for business and are currently carrying out essential works for the NHS and other local and private authorities class on the essential list.
As a result of the Prime Ministers statement and request we have put the following measures in place:
- The Pinington main office will now only be attended by one Director and one member of the Administration team until further notice
- All office staff will now be working remotely from home and will be contactable on mobile and email as usual
- All none essential travel has now been suspended and only essential journeys are being undertaken until further notice
- Social distancing of 2m has been implemented in the office and on all sites for the safety of everyone
- Increased hand washing, hand sanitising and infection prevention has been implemented on all live sites
As stated above Pinington are currently working on live NHS sites to facilitate the formation of temporary Covid-19 wards and as a company continue to operate whilst following and adhering to government guidelines. All site will remain operational and the Pinington Office to a limited capacity as stated above, however tighter controls as previously mentioned have been put in place on site.
We will continue to provide services to our current and future clients and our employees but if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us directly on 01524 599770