Multiple New Contract Awards!
It has been a busy couple of months behind the scenes at Pinington Limited and all of the hard works from our estimating department has come to fruition after securing various new schemes including some local high profile schemes as listed below:
- St Thomas Church Lancaster Heart of the City Project – Demolish Existing Church Centre and Construct New two and a half storey Church Centre (as visualisations below), Contract Value £2,300,000.00
- Carnforth Free Methodist Centre – Formation of new build Methodist Centre, Contract Value £1,000,000.00
- Myerscough College Croxteth Campus – Installation of new modular classroom £125,000.00
- Samlesbury Primary School – Formation of new safeguarded front entrance and staff offices £100,000.00
- St Mary’s Primary School Morecambe – Front Entrance Alterations £30,000.00
- St Luke’s School Slyne With Hest – Replacement heating system £55,000.00
- Bowerham Primary School Lancaster – Toilet and kitchen refurbishment £50,000.00
Managing Director Tom Pinington said “it is testament to the estimating team that worked worked diligently and at times remotely during the Covid-19 lockdown period that we have been awarded these contracts. Being awarded two local church projects and both being so high profile in the local area is a real boost for everyone at Pinington Limited and something we are immensely proud of”.
Keep an eye out on our social media platforms for updates on the projects as they progress!